How to Divide Assets and Debts in Your Divorce with Helene L. Taylor
In this two hour interactive lecture Helene L. Taylor with special guest financial expert, Jennifer Napper, will be answering many of your questions and explaining:
- Important factors to consider when dividing your assets and debts
- The mandatory California Preliminary Disclosure Declaration
- Common practices for valuing assets, including real estate and business assets
- How joint mortgages and real property titles are handled in buy-outs
- Dealing with joint debt and third party creditors
- How retirement accounts, pensions, and brokerage accounts are often divided
- How equalizing payments are calculated and paid
- How tax planning can be invaluable when deciding how to divide assets and debt
Snacks and beverages will be served.
Space is limited.
Pre-registration is required.
$65 per session
5 sessions for $275 (a $50 savings)
10 sessions for $500 (a $150 savings)
Helene L. Taylor, Esq.
Attorney, Advisor, and Legal Strategist
Founder of Soul Center Marin