Tuesday March 5, 2013 – Tuesday March 5, 2013
If you and your spouse have minor children together and you are getting divorced, legally separated or dissolving a domestic partnership, you don’t want to miss this event.
In this two hour interactive lecture Helene L. Taylor will be answering many of your questions and explaining:
- Legal Custody, Physical Custody, and Visitation
- What is guideline child support and how is it calculated
- How long child support lasts
- When and how child support may be modified
- Using garnishment to collect child support payments
- Earning capacity, imputing income and vocational evaluations
- How child support is calculated when commissions and bonuses are paid
Snacks and beverages will be served.
Space is limited.
Pre-registration is required.
$65 per session
5 sessions for $275 (a $50 savings)
10 sessions for $500 (a $150 savings)
Helene L. Taylor, Esq.
Attorney, Advisor, and Legal Strategist
Founder of Soul Center Marin