Tuesday February 19, 2013 – Tuesday February 19, 2013
- Will I receive or have to pay temporary and/or long-term spousal support?
- How long could spousal support last?
- How are temporary and long-term spousal support calculated?
If you are seeking answers to any of these questions and would like to learn more about the intricacies of spousal support in California, join me, Divorce Attorney, Mediator, and Strategist Helene L. Taylor for an educational evening in my Mill Valley office.
In this two hour interactive lecture I will answer many of your questions and explain:
- How temporary spousal support is calculated
- How long temporary spousal support generally lasts
- Establishing long term spousal support
- The duration of long-term spousal support
- When and how modifiable and non-modifiable support orders are used
- Earning capacity, imputing income and vocational evaluations
Snacks and beverages will be served.
Space is limited.
Pre-registration is required.
$65 per session
5 sessions for $275 (a $50 savings)
10 sessions for $500 (a $150 savings)
Helene L. Taylor, Esq.
Attorney, Advisor, and Legal Strategist
Founder of Soul Center Marin